The case for:
- Rapid weight loss. In a nutshell. I'm depressed at being in the next stone bracket up (all self induced I know)
- Only for a short space of time (we're at friends for Saturday 19 July and overnight)
The case against:
- I'd be very upset if I didn't get that stone and a half
- I'd be moody as hell doing the diet again I suspect
- I hate the shakes etc (Lighter Life was so much more palatable but that's not an option - too expensive)
- I'm sitting here eating a delicious prosciutto and avocado salad (btw pea tops - ohmygod how delicious are they - anyone who's allowed to eat such dangerous things as leaves run to Waitrose right now and buy them - yuuuuummmmmmy)
- Would I be giving the hypnosis a proper go? I've eaten 6 sweets today so not quite there yet in any case.
- I want to carry on with the running. Given that going back to it after less than a fortnight nearly finished me off (my lungs were still burning last night!), I couldn't stop for 6 weeks and then pick it up again!
- I do believe that the ipd/low carb thing works for my body - it keeps my appetite down and my blood sugar stable. I would go back to it in any case. I haven't had the success that so many have with weight loss though.
- Would I start from scratch in having to go another 9 months with a depressed metabolism?
What to do? I know there are many more points against than for - BUT by mid July, IF I stuck to it, I could be a stone and a half lighter (perhaps more if the running kicks in). When I think about this I feel keen but then I think about not eating and it seems too hard. Oh dear, I'm in a dither....